Peninsula Cellars invites you to be part of our family by joining the Honor Roll Wine Club.
The Honor Roll is more than a wine club, it’s becoming a rich part of the family history that is the foundation of Peninsulas Cellars.
Choose which club you’d like to join, and enjoy your Peninsula Cellars favorites with friends and family throughout the year in the comfort of your own home. All memberships are complimentary and include several exclusive benefits including:
- 2 annual shipments of pre-selected wines specific to your club level which arrive in April and November
- Discounts on wine purchases for lifetime of club membership
- Complimentary tasting for up to 2 guests while visiting the tasting room
- Complimentary glass of wine during members birthday month
- Exclusive invitation to our annual Honor Roll Ceremony, a celebration exclusively for our Honor Roll Members
- 10% discount on all logo wear purchases at the tasting room
- Early access to new releases and exclusive content
- Easy online account management
Best in Class
- 6 bottles of pre-selected bottles from our schoolhouse inspired wines. Ex. Homework, Detention, Old School White, Old School Red. Average cost per shipment is approximately $95-115 (plus taxes and shipping)
- 10% off retail prices on wine
- 6 bottles of pre-selected wines from our Peninsula Cellars single varietal wines. Ex. Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Merlot, Cabernet Franc. Average cost per shipment is approximately $140-150 (plus taxes and shipping)
- 10% off retail prices of wine
- Receive 12 bottles of pre-selected wines. This will include a selection from our single varietal line of wines and our school house favorites. Average cost per shipment is approximately $180-200 (plus taxes and shipping)
- 15% off retail prices of wine
Honor Roll members will be notified 2 weeks prior to scheduled ship date. Please update your shipping information and any changes to your method of payment.
Local residents may select “pick-up” as an option, however if you choose this option please call ahead to make sure your package is available.
For your convenience, club releases, designated as “pick-up”, if not picked up after 10 days from the release will be shipped. Standard shipping & handling may be applied
Peninsula Cellars is unable to ship to PO boxes, as an adult (21+) signature is required for delivery and military addresses.
Currently Shipping to the following states: AK, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
Delays in shipping may be incurred when extreme heat or cold weather is experienced. Peninsula Cellars will do it’s best to ship to avoid these conditions, but please understand that extreme weather may cause a delay.
Honor Roll members agree to the following terms:
I certify that I am 21 years of age or older. Upon delivery, I understand that an adult must sign for the wine and that the shipping agent is prohibited from leaving packages unattended.
I agree to receive at least two shipments (November and April). Members who cancel before receiving two shipments will be charged a cancellation fee of $50. A 30 day notice prior to shipment is required for cancellation.
I authorize Peninsula Cellars to charge my credit card for the cost of my membership selections plus any applicable shipping fees and taxes.
I understand my membership will be renewed annually automatically using the information provide. I understand I am responsible for contacting Peninsula Cellars if any of my membership information should change or changing my information via my online account..
I understand that returned packages will be charged a return shipping fee. Also, packages that are re-routed or need to be shipped a second time, may incur a reshipping fee.
I understand it is my responsibility as a member to notify Peninsula Cellars if I choose to cancel my membership in the Honor Roll Wine Club. I will notify Peninsula Cellars within 30 days of shipment date via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tasting room at 231-933-9787.