Peninsula Cellars tasting room is located six miles north of Traverse City on Old Mission Peninsula in a one-room school house, just off Center Rd.
- Five samples for $5
- Study Break Flights: Enjoy four 2 ounce pours of your selections of wines or ciders on the menu. $10
- Wine or Cider by the glass
Light snack options available to enjoy while you taste.
For Directions: 11480 Center Rd. Traverse City, MI 49686
April – October: Daily 10am-6pm
Memorial Day-Labor Day extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays: 10am-7pm
November – March: Daily 10am-5pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Easter
- Groups of 10 or more people, please call our tasting room 24 hours in advance of your arrival and have combined tasting fees prepared to present to cashier upon arrival.
- Peninsula Cellars does not offer cellar tours at this time, but we can provide private tastings upon request. Please call 231-933-9787 for more information.
- Although the grounds of Peninsula Cellars are pet friendly, pets are not allowed inside the tasting room or patio area. Thank you for understanding.
PENINSULA CELLARS MAINTAINS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT.